Friday, May 18, 2012

May The Look Bag Reveal

Beauty Subscription for $10 per month
Available www.thelookstore.com




What was in The Look Bag
-  The New Black nail polish - two colors (red and orange)
-  L'Oreal Paris wear infinite pressed eyeshadow in a beige color
-  Erno Laszlo a collection of skincare packets
-  Naked Princess lip gloss sampler (4 nude shades)
- Kelly Teegarden Organics chemical free skin care

I finally got my first shipment from The Look Bag.  As you know from my recent posts I am subscribed to a total of 5 such services, 3 beauty and 2 hair subscription services.  I have gotten some really great stuff in my other boxes this month.  As for this shipment....Meh. It is just ok.  The lip glosses seem pretty cool. I like the colors, but a L'Oreal eyeshadow?? Really? I expect more.  I am not going to cancel just yet. I will give them one more month and we will see what is in June's shipment. The nail polish is cute too.  I'm sure my daughters will have fun with those.  So stay tuned for more.

Ohhhhh I almost forgot.  Please subscribe by entering your email in the upper right hand corner. I will be doing a giveaway next week and if you are subscribed you will be the first to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment