Friday, May 11, 2012

May CurlKit Reveal



My May CurlKit
Available at http://www.curlkit.com
$20 per month superscription service

What I saw when I opened the CurlKit

All my May Goodies
MORE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!


What Was in My CurlKit
- Sofn'Free Nothing But Curl Sealer -FULL SIZE
- Sofn'Free Nothing But Curl Wake Up Spray - FULL SIZE
-  Curly Canadians Hair Love (butter) - Deluxe Sample
- Bee Mine Juicy (spray)- Deluxe Sample
- Curl Prep Sweet Buttah  - Deluxe Sample
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper- sample packet
- KYNX I am Fierce Refreshing Leave In Conditioner- 2 sample packets
- 1 and Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner- Sample Packet

If you have been following my blog then you know I have gotten some great "samples" this month from all of my subscription services.  And not to be outdone by the others CurlKit certainly delivered some surprises of their own this month.  This is my second month as a subscriber with CurlKit and the May kit knocked the April kit out of the water. The Theme for this CurlKit was Curls Run the World: International Edition.  Products from United States, Canada and the United Kingdom were included in this months selection. I got not one but two full size products, three deluxe samples and four sample packets.  I was soooo excited to get this CurlKit. As usual it was packaged in a beautiful sivler box with pretty pink tissue paper inside and a card describing all the goodies.  I also got some coupons to save money on the featured products.  You know I am a sucker for a good deal.  I absolutely love CurlKit and I think they do a great job giving you well known products and introducing you to new products to try.  The samples are very generous and give you the opportunity to really see if a product will work for you before you sink your hard earned dollars into products.  I can not say enough good things about CurlKit.  Now I need to get busy experimenting with these products so I can get some reviews posted for you all.  Please be sure to subscribe to my blog by putting your email in on the right side where is says "follow by email". Thanks yall !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment