Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Birch Box Reveal

May Birch Box: GossipGirl Theme
$10per month www.birchbox.com

What's inside
-  Arquiste perfume sample
- Caudalie hand and nail cream
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Balm
- Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner
-  Birch Box Extra Pink Note Card and Envelope


I LOVE My Birch Box Subscription!!!! Out of all my subscription services (5 in total) this is one of my favorites. I love beauty products as much as I love hair products and Birch Box always has great items.  I really like that each month they have a different theme.  This month was a Gossip Girl theme and while I don't watch the tv show I really like the box.  I was really excited about the Ojon damage reverse conditioner. I have been wanting to try Ojon products for a long time but they are very expensive and I just never took the plunge. So I can not wait to use it.  You know I will post a review once I do. Yay hair products!! ; D The hand cream smells great so that is going straight in my purse.   The perfume smells really good too. The lip balm.. Meh, you know I'm a lip gloss girl so we will see.  I love the note card too  hmm might have to send a special someone a little note.   All in all I really like this months box.  I still have 3 more subscription boxes I am waiting on for May so satay tuned for those. 






No comments:

Post a Comment