Monday, May 7, 2012

Curl Mart Order

http://www.Curlmart.com



We all know by now I am a product junkie so I won't get into that right now.  Before I left to go to the Natural Hair Show in Atlanta on April 28-29, 2012 Curl Mart sent me an email about a 20% off sale on select products.  One of those select products happened to be Curl Junkie and you guys know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Curl Junkie conditioner. So even though I knew I would be buying lots of products in Atlanta I had to jump on 20% off AND FREE SHIPPING AND TWO FREE SAMPLES!!!!!!  I placed my order on April 27, 2012 and received my order on my door step May 4, 2012.  The pic above shows how my products were packaged.  I love that one of my free "samples" is a full sized oil. I cant wait to try it, I may use if for a hot oil treatment.  At any rate Curl Mart runs sales all the time and you can get free shipping by spending $60 or more and they always include at least 2 free samples and sometimes more. One time I got 5 free samples!!!! So if you are in the market for hair products that you can't get at stores in your area check out http://www.curlmart.com. Be sure to go to their site and sign up for the mailing list so you can get sale notifications. Happy shopping :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment