Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birchbox Monthly Beauty Subscription


Birchbox is a monthly subscription service. For $10 per month they send you various fragrance, beauty, accessory and hair samples and sometimes full sized products to try. I love products and I love trying new things so for only $10 a month heck yea I'll sign up. I have to tell you I was very unimpressed with the first box I got in Feb and actually thought about canceling the service. See the pics and list for what I received. Now I got my second Birchbox today and OMG!!!!! I am so glad I did not cancel. I love this box. So I have not tried any of the stuff yet. But I had to come and show you guys what I got. I will include a list of all the items in each. if you are interested in signing up you can go to www.birchbox.com

Oh so in other news I also joined Curlkit today which is the same kinda thing but for curly hair ppl who wanna try different products it's $20 per month and you can sign up for it at www. Curlkit.com

So I'm thinking of doing a giveaway would you all be interested? And if so what kinda giveaway would you like?

First Birchbox
Colorescience glow and go travel puff
Eye rock designer liner
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Jouer pink lip gloss
Show Stoppers double sided tape in black and nude


2nd Birchbox
Essie nail polish full size in as gold as it gets
Twirl perfume by Kate Spade
Kerastase Elixir Ultime
Twistband hair tie
Tarte natural matte lip stain in lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment