Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation Wash and Go with Aloe Vera Gel

Watch "Wash and Go using 100% Slow Vera Gel" on YouTube

So I am currently on Vacation in Walt Disney World, woooo hoooo party time. I am doing lots of swimming and with a tropical storm brewing getting soaked in the rain. I wanted to take this opportunity to try new products on my hair and do some experimenting. Enter the Aloe Vera Gel. I bought this gel about a year ago and just never used it. If you watch the video you will see me apply the gel from beginning to end and in the process you will also get to see how I do all my wash and gos. So watch and enjoy. The pic I posted here is the finished product about 6 hours later. Oh please comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment