Saturday, June 16, 2012

Braid out FAIL!!!!!!

So you all know I love to do WnG styles bc they almost always come out looking great. I am perplexed by the fact that unlike other naturals twist outs look awful on my hair. I always end up with a frizzy fuzzy mess. My friend Haley has been trying to get to not give up on twist outs. So I decided to try a braid out on my hair. Yeah you see the picture... Again I have a frizzy fuzzy mess. I don't know why these styles don't work on my hair but I have accepted that they don't and I am waving my white flag of surrender. I am going to be sticking to my trusty dusty WnG styles.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry my braidouts come out looking like I've been shocked by something! But I resist to give up until I get it right!lol Your hair piece is cute btw!

    ReplyDelete