Thursday, June 7, 2012

And The Twists Come Down



I really tried to keep my twists in, I promise. My intention was to keep them in for a week and then wear a twist out for a few days. I lasted a day and a half. I just think I'm not a twist girl. I love love love wearing my hair in a WnG. And i guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. So this was the third or fourth time i have tried twists on my hair. As I said in my other post I dont think I look good with my hair twisted and they kept itching. Then when i took them out I was left with a frizzy fuzzy mess. See pics below. I prefer the curly spirals I get from a WnG. So expect to see many more posts of me reviewing products for WnG's. Tomorrow I'm going to try the new Karen's Body Beautiful gel. I will post pics in my post tomorrow. And you may see me in twists one more time my friend Haley thinks she can change my mind about twists. We shall see.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment